I feel like I am on a first date with you. My fingers are a bit slow and my hands are a bit shaky. I lick my lips a few times. My pupils are a bit larger than usual. I feel my heart starting to race and the only sound I hear is the blood pumping in my ears.
Random thoughts fill the void in my mind like the ultimate dating question “how do women still go out on dates, when the number one threat for their life is being alone with a man”, inspired by THIS Louis CK video or wondering how to ask whether you have heard that in Reddit there is a forum where people pretend that Life is a real-life MMORPG called Outside which was a personal and amazing discovery for me.
I have always wanted to go on a date that looks a bit like speed dating – asking the questions that interest you the most and you know that the other person would answer with no hard feelings.
- What is your biggest dream?
- What kind of person would you like to become in the foreseeable future?
- Do you regret something in your life and what have you learned from it?
These three could easily be my pick!
I’m not sure I believe in regrets. I think that every experience has formed me as a person, though I am totally not proud of some decisions I have made in the past. These are some things I have learned along the way:
- Trust your instincts.
- Be prejudiced, it’s actually not that bad and it is a great surprise when someone actually proves you wrong.
- Do the best you can, but “best” is different each day, so don’t guilt-trip yourself.
Our time together slowly passes in jokes, smiles and sharing fond memories and I wish you’ll call me again.
I hope this place fills you with joy